Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cupcake Obsession

I just recently started thinking about my daughters 2nd Birthday.  It is in June and I need to be prepared! So, I have been searching for the theme that I could use.  I came across these wonderful cupcake ideas.  Ever since...I have been obsessed! I dream about trying out new ideas.  I think that taste is very important but I feel tat the presentation needs to be eye catching.  I am trying to get it all right! I made my first batch of Strawberry Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting in a Ice Cream Cone! They were a hit.  I will post pictures soon! I am hoping to use this blog as a way to remember and pass on all the things that I try.  I hope that you enjoy what you see! Pictures will come soon.  I have to upload them  My inspiration was from www.TheTomKatStudio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment