Thursday, February 3, 2011

Banana Nut Bread

I have never made bread before. There were some bananas that were about to go bad so I decided to try. This was easy and fun! The little girl I nanny enjoyed mashing the bananas and adding the dry ingredients! The outcome was a very moist and delicious loaf of bread! I wanted to steer toward a healthier more organic recipe but I am new at this and I don't know exactly how to substitute and I had to work with what was available.

2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1-2tsp nutmeg
1 Tbs cinnamon
1 cup walnuts
3/4 cup sugar in the raw
1/4cup applesauce
1/2 cup milk (organic)
1/4 cup Creme Bruvee Caramel Vanilla Creamer
1 cup (3 large) bananas

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
Thoroughly mix dry ingriedents. In seperate bowl mix wet ingedients. Slowly combine the wet to the dry stirring constantly. Put in a loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. The top will be golden brown.

I loved it! I hope you do as well!

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete