Saturday, February 5, 2011

Homemade Cheese Danishes


This was a very quick and delicious recipe! All you need is:


4 oz Cream Cheese (I used the reduced fat variety)
1/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 egg ONLY the egg white
Fruit Filling (Your Choice)
Jumbo Buttermilk Biscuits


Oven at 350

Mix all of the ingredients EXCEPT the fruit filling and the biscuits
Put Biscuits on a pan
make a "well" in the center of each biscuit

Fill the "wells" of the biscuit with 1 Tbs of Cream Cheese Mix
Top with 1 Tbs of the fruit filling
bake for 20-25 min

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete